Wednesday, June 15, 2022

MCC Playtest Online: "Into The Glowing Depths" 2-lvl funnel; June 25, 5p-9p EST

Short notice, but I'm looking for 5 experienced MCC players (no new folks this time) to help playtest a new MCC adventure. I'll be taking sign-ups through the Goodman Games Road Crew Events scheduler. This adventure is "Into The Glowing Depths" and is a new 2nd-level MCC adventure! This game will be run online via Zoom June 25 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. EST.

 
A most unusual intelligence requires the aid of surface-dwellers to help thwart an invasion of oceanic mutant lifeforms rising up from the depths. A legacy of humanity’s attempt to tame the seas, these creatures have been further changed by the weird radiation and pollution beneath the waves, and they have now set their conquering eyes on the surface world of Terra A.D.! Take a deep breath and hold it as we plunge "Into The Glowing Depths"!



4 comments:

  1. The link above took me to your event on the 26th and I think I accidentally RSVPed it for a second time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that was a placeholder link until the event goes live on the Goodman site. Go ahead and cancel your dupe RSVP and I plan to announce when this new playtest is live on their site.

      Delete
    2. I have e-mailed a request to cancel the second ticket. I didn't see any other way to do it on the site.

      Delete