Saturday, July 23, 2022

RPG Overview Reviews My Deviant Database and DD 2.0 For Mutant Future

Long before Mutant Crawl Classics came around, I was playing Goblinoid Game's Mutant Future. This post-apocalyptic RPG is based on the Labyrinth Lord system, which is itself based on B/X OSR-type gaming. (You know, "The Original Fantasy Game".) Mutant Future is a great game and was the original inspiration for this blog, in fact.

I created several supplements for it back in the day, and Brandon Goeringer of RPG Overviews was kind enough to recently review my Deviant Databases. The two books in the series are collections of monsters, mutants, creatures, and NPCs that appeared on this blog over the years with artwork contributed by many artists in the OSR RPG community. I appreciated that Brandon liked these supplements enough to review them, and I have linked to his review below.

(Oh, and they can be easily converted to MCC RPG if you wish to use them in your own home games.)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, and for making these great bestiaries. When can we expect Deviant Database 3.0?

    ReplyDelete