Saturday, July 16, 2022

DCC Day 2022 Self-Indulgent Photo Montage

Well, DCC Day 2022 has come and gone. Hope everyone had a chance to toss some dice and/or TPK some 0-levels. I had a bunch of personal stuff that occupied most of my day, so my in-person, at-store event ended up being a quick visit to The Soldiery to pick up the goods and say "hey" to a table of DCC players who were about to have an "An Incident at Toad Fork."

But my day wasn't totally non-DCC-related, as I found time throughout the day to work on other DCC- and RPG-related projects. I'll thought I'd drop this photo montage of hints and teases...

Wore my DCC Day t-shirt, which (I think) was only available during the first event. And I only wear it on DCC Days. So after washing, back into the closet it goes for 365 days.

Grabbed this year's offerings (but missed out on the dice).

Check out the editor's credits for the Adventure Pack! You may be seeing my name a lot in the coming months...

It's not DCC-related, but I'm a sucker for the Tiny Epic games. Picked up TE Dungeons and Stories while I was out.

I really wanted the free DCC Day sticker Goodman Games was giving away with any order, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the MCC RPG nightlight they had in stock.

Spent a bit of time writing up some notes for a future MCC project of mine. It's been jokingly referred to it as "MCC: 1889", but the concept is "What if the Martian invasion of 1890 as documented in War of the Worlds was the Great Disaster of Terra A.D.?" Still a ways off though...

Now that in-person gaming and conventions are returning, I spent a few minutes sewing a new OSR patch onto my Bag of Holding. 

Like I said, you'll be seeing my name a lot in the coming months. This was just put to bed, in fact.

And for those of you who indulged me and read this to the end, here's a teaser cover for next month's CMGC release, "Wasted". Meet The Doombrewer and "Junebug".

2 comments:

  1. Indulgent, no! All your posts are informative and/or entertaining!! Keep it up, good sir

    ReplyDelete