Sunday, August 9, 2015

RPG-A-DAY 2015 Day 9: My RPG Wish...Thundarr The Barbarian


9. FAVORITE MEDIA YOU WISH WAS AN RPG...
This is one of the easier questions in this month-long event. I love the post-apocalyptic genre. I love the 80s. I love classic Saturday morning cartoons. I love settings that are well-thought out and fully realized. Ergo, there can be only one franchise that I'd love to see fleshed out as its own RPG...Thundarr the Barbarian!


It's absolutely no secret that I adore this show. In fact, I cobbled together a fan-created World of Thundarr the Barbarian Sourcebook for Mutant Future that apparently gets a lot of use in other post-apocalyptic games. But it would be grand if someone were to secure the license for this amazing show and setting and create a "proper" RPG for the world of savagery, super-science, and sorcery!

1 comment:

  1. That would be a great idea Tim, as long as it's compatible with Mutant Future. I love your supplement and I'm loathe to give up MF.

    ReplyDelete