Building The Red Planet Empire - Mixing Warriors of the Red Planet (WotRP)
with the Domain-level Architecture of ACKS II Rpg - illegal black market
for a warriors of the red planet & ACKS II combined game campaign
-
Here is another detailed, ready-to-play black market concept for your
Warriors of the Red Planet (WotRP) & Adventurer Conqueror King System II
(ACKS II) c...
Monday, March 31, 2014
Back To The Default URL For Savage AfterWorld
My URL, www.savageafterworld.com, expires in about a week. Since I've been having no end of trouble recently with my domain host, I have decided to let it expire rather than re-up it. So, as of today, please point your browser to www.savageafterworld.blogspot.com. Yes, I realize it's slightly more cumbersome, but I'd rather just deal with the default URL from this point forward.
Labels:
Advice/Tools,
URL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment