Saturday, April 7, 2012

Metamorphosis Alpha Kickstarter Launched

(Tip of the hazmat helmet to Needles of Swords & Stitchery for cluing me in on this development!)

Signal Fire Studios in collaboration with game guru James Ward has kicked off a Kickstarter campaign to fund and release the newly revamped and redesigned Metamorphosis Alpha RPG! The new version is designed around the System 26 game engine by Jamie Chambers.

I mentioned this project-in-planning back in January, and I'm super-pumped to see it getting the Kickstarter treatment. It gives us all a chance to get in on the ground floor and help support a great classic Old School game (still simplified, but updated for today's tastes as well).

Please visit the Kickstarter page for the new Metamorphosis Alpha RPG and kick in a few bucks to help make this happen. I plan to go place my order as soon as I finish this blog post. After all, it's the least I can for the man who melted off my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment