Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NaNo Destroys The Savage AfterWorld

Hey gang,

As in years part, I'm spending the month of November churning out yet another Great American Novel as part of the yearly National Novel Writing Month. I was trying to get back to somewhat regular blog posting, but I'm afraid it's tough to manage three or four money-paying writing assignments and NaNo as well, while still finding time to post the occasional mutant or post-apocalyptic situation with which to vex your Future Mutants. So November's posts will be lean. I'll try to make a effort to give you a few things this month to tide you over until December.

But in December, I may tackle one or two other NaNoWriMo-like events, both of which tie in directly with the RPG community. And I'll be looking for other RPG blog-meisters to join in the fun. Details to come...

1 comment:

  1. I'll keep my eyes peeled for your forth coming announcements.

    ReplyDelete