Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NaGaDeMon Midway Status Update

Just reporting in with a status report on this year's NaGa DeMon project. Thus far, I’ve cranked out/compiled well over 30,000 words towards these projects:
  • A “monster manual” with stats and descriptions of over 80 creatures for Mutant Future...
  • A compendium of 32 one-night adventures for quick pick-up games or for running at conventions (Aiming for 52)…
  • A two full-length adventure modules for Mutant Future…
With this one-month drive, I’m finally getting some real progress accomplished on a myriad of projects I’ve been trying to motivate myself to write. With luck, I’ll have the rough drafts of everything ready by month’s end, with the winter months spent editing, laying out, illustrating, and producing with releases (finally) planned for spring. Will be contacting playtesters, proofreaders, and artists sometime in December.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see progress! I'm making great progress but on an existing game rather than a new one. :)

    ReplyDelete