Saturday, December 14, 2013

More Participants Signed Up for The Obsolete Simulations Roundup On Dec. 29! (How About You?)

We have our first handful of participants signed up for the Obsolete Simulations Roundup on December 29! Here's a visual map of the games chosen so far that folks will be discussing, supporting, praising and/or reviewing:
Lots of variation and interesting games so far, and we're just getting started! I'm really excited by some of these choices, as some of them I haven't thought about since they were first released, and others I've NEVER heard of! So what's your favorite game no one else seems to recall? It's time to shout its praises to the mountaintops!

If you'd like to be a part of this in two weeks, please send an email to gameagain at gmail period com with your blog name and URL and , if you've decided, the game you plan to support that day. I'll keep a running list of blogs that are participating as well as the game you plan to spotlight. Feel free to grab the banner at the top for your own use. And I look forward to hearing about your forgotten favorites!

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes, Nightlife. I wanted to run that for my High School group, but we never deviated from RIFTS and 2nd Ed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see Universe on there...it died an untimely death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited to see where this goes!

    I've added this to my Best Reads of the Week series I've been doing to help draw attention to some of the best stuff I've run across. You're welcome to check it out at the following link:

    http://dyverscampaign.blogspot.com/2013/12/best-reads-of-week-december-7-20.html

    Hopefully it'll get a few more people to join up!

    ReplyDelete