(Excuse the meme. Couldn't help myself.)
The Trilogy Edition of Drinking Quest introduces a host of improvements and additions to the game, including:
- All three original DQ editions in one package! (Each edition has 4 quests, so that's 12 different drinkin' adventures!)
- Bigger, full-color cards!
- A new system that uses more than just d6s!
- A fancy-shmancy box to hold it all!
- Plus, three stretch goals have been reached, adding THREE new Drinking Quest...quests!
For roughly $40 US ($44 CAN), you get the entire shebang listed above. And the next stretch goal will provide everyone with a new bottle opener featuring Chuglox, the drunken barbarian featured in the game.
At game conventions, there are three afterhours "beer and pretzels" games I always seek out just for the sheer brilliant fun they bring: Illuminati, Are You a Werewolf, and Drinking Quest. And this new edition will become part of my travelling pack. Look for me at a convention and we'll play (if you're of drinkin' age). And for those who would like their own "deluxe edition" of the world's best RPG-slash-drinking game, you now have a little less than two days to toss in and secure your own set.