Monday, March 26, 2012

Help Bail Out The Warden And Get Savage AfterWorld Dice

TOTAL RAISED THUS FAR: $90.00
ONLY 3 DICE LEFT

Meeting Jim Ward -- the creator of Metamorphosis Alpha, Gamma World, and a host of other classic RPGs and supplements -- and seeing the outpouring of support for him and the Bail Out the Warden Fund at the Gary Con raffle and auction has encouraged me to make my own donation this morning. And I'd like to drum up more support from my readers. So here's my offer:

I have several Savage AfterWorld dice left over after my trip to Gary Con. These are normally only available from me at conventions, either by playing in one of my games or running into me and asking for one. But for a time, I'm willing to send one of these to anyone for every $5 donated to the Bail Out The Warden Fund. Donate $10 and get two dice (up to 5 dice max for a $25 donation). This offer is good WORLDWIDE as I have no problem mailing overseas to our Mutated Minions outside of the U.S.

To keep track of who donated and how much, after you've made your donation, please forward your donation confirmation email to me at gameagain (at) gmail (dot) com along with your mailing address. Even a simple $5 donation will get you one of these obviously-soon-to-be-valuable collectable dice! Regardless, your donations will help a great guy who started all of us along the path to post-apocalypic RPG mayhem.

Thanks everyone for your support in this cause.

-Sniderman -

No comments:

Post a Comment