Thursday, February 4, 2010

Preview Of New Gamma World Art

Wizards has posted some small images on their website next to the new Gamma World items to be released in October. Kinda hard to see 'em at their current size (above), but you can make out the basic heavy-line art used. (Looks like the style from the videogame Borderlands, doesn't it?) The one on the left is the main core rulebook and the art on the right is from the Famine in Far-Go accessory kit. Not sure what I expected and I'm not sure if I'm disappointed, excited, or ambivalent.

5 comments:

  1. My sentiments exactly. I'm afraid to expect anything so I'm not sure what to make of them at this point in time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting for sure. I'd be wary of getting too worked up (good or bad) about artwork as WotC is known to swap artwork before publishing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear god... they've gotten Image Comics to do the artwork.

    I'm better "Speed Lines" will be one of you "daily mutation draws" hehe

    ReplyDelete