Friday, September 18, 2009

It's Mutant Future Time...Literally

One of my hobbies is creating game room clocks for folks. Video game room clocks. Poker room clocks. Billiard room clocks. And I've even done a few for RPG fans. Anyway, an order came in for a clock related to the video game Fallout 3. After I was done, I thought that this would also make a great Mutant Future clock! (I even used the Metal Lord font from the rulebook cover.) So, presented here, is a custom-made Mutant Future wall clock. Just the thing when you need to see how long you've been fighting a spidergoat herd!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Do you know if the 'Metal Head' is available as a free font anywhere on the net?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now here's a man who loves his game - excellent stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BA I found it for free as Metal Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops! Jeff is right. It's Metal Lord. I typed the name wrong. Thanks for the correction! (And, yup, it's a freely available font out there on the Web.)

    ReplyDelete