Thursday, October 4, 2012

Which Thundarr Adventure Would YOU Sign Up For?

I'm now prepping my games for Gary Con, and I have far too many good ideas for the Thundarr the Barbarian event I'm planing. I truly only have time for one, so I need to focus on getting it hammered out. But I have five really interesting titles/concepts. So I'm going to leave it up to this blogs' readership. The winning title will be the Thundarr adventure I run at Gary Con in March. (And I have plans for the First Runner Up Title as well...) This poll will only run for the next few days, so cast your vote!

5 comments:

  1. Of course, I'd love to play all! I'm still miffed about not getting into your Gencon games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make you a deal. You make it to Gary Con, I'll set aside a spot for you in one of my Mutant Future games.

      Delete
  2. How is The Scourge From Beyond Infinity NOT in the lead?!!!

    Madness, I say. MADNESS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a bit surprised by the results thus far myself. But as I said, the First Runner Up will also "appear" in some way.

      Delete
  3. Oh,and if anyone hits a "Resource limit reached" or some other error, just hammer your vote into a Comment and I'll add them to the counts. (No fair voting AND adding a Comment though!)

    ReplyDelete