Thursday, April 7, 2011

Demon Dogs! A Lost Opportunity!

Well gang, I'm very excited to be running two Mutant Future sessions at this year's Gen Con. I've had a few encouraging words from some folks looking forward to them. However, today when I checked my email, I got this message:
"Can't wait for Gencon and I'm glad you'll be running some Mutant Future. One question...how come you're not running a Mutant Future Thundarr the barbarian game? I thought that would be something you would do."
Let me answer your question by answering in the following manner:
AAARRRGGGHHH!!! IT NEVER OCCURRED TO ME! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T EVEN CONSIDER IT! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
Anyway, I may try to schedule a pick-up game of an adventure in the World of Thundarr during Wednesday's open game night, but it's too late for me to get anything official on the Gen Con docket. Ugh, I am just beside myself that I dropped the ball on what would have been an EPIC session. Phooey.

6 comments:

  1. You the guy who helped me define Thunndar sterotype for Mutant Future! The dude who define's Thundarr Thursday. The guy whose single handedly made my Thursdays. By the lords of light! Turn in your sunsword! Now! Kidding but in all honesty your blog has helped my MF game by leaps & bounds. Get running man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Submit an event to Gen Con even though it's after the deadline. In my experience, you have a good chance of them approving it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could make the Con, I'd try to sit in on whatever MF game you were running, but Thundarr would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm headed to Gen Con for the first time and your games are at the top of the list for me. If you do the Thundarr please post time/location info and I would love to play. However I am flying in on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's the latest version of your Thundarr sourcebook?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure whether to cry/laugh, but I agree, you should submit it anyway and see what they say!

    ReplyDelete