I recently reviewed Pulp Detective by AV Games, a clever little dice-rolling game of 1940s private eyes and gumshoes. (Click here for said review!) Although you have your choice of four pulp detectives and four police inspectors (and another four PIs if you pick up the expansion), I wanted the chance to play one of those early pulp action heroes. So I created a mini-deck of four cards that feature four of the classic "superheroes" of the pulp novel era: Doc Savage, The Green Hornet, The Spider, and The Shadow! These larger-than-life master detectives have Special Actions that may seem a bit over-powered, but I woiuld expect nothing less from these classic heroes! Click this link or the image below to download a copy for your own games of Pulp Detective!
OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...

No comments:
Post a Comment