Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Attack Of The NaGaDeMon (National Game Design Month 2016)

It's November 1st and time to get your Great Gaming Project underway and completed! While others churn out a novel during NaNoWriMo, I prefer to focus my efforts during the National Game Design Month, or "NaGaDeMon." In 30 days, you are encouraged to imagine, design, write, and play a game of your own design. It can be anything: a board game, a video game, a card game, or an RPG.

I always look forward to NaGaDeMon as it pretty much forces me to focus on some long-ignored project and get that Bad Boy wrapped up and in your hands. For this month, I'm focussing all of my efforts to get Issue 2 of the Creepy Comic Conversion wrapped up and in your hands:

 And once I've finished up this Cryptworld offering (which should only take a day or so of focused "get'er done"), I plan to finish out the month with Issue 3 hot on its heels. And here's the planned cover/concept for the third CCC:

So sound off in the comments if you plan to participate this year! It's always great to see who's working on what. And NaGa DeMon is a great way to get motivated to actually produce something for your favorite game!

And here are a few places you can go for more information:

The NaGa DeMon website
The NaGa DeMon facebook page
NathanRussell.net (NaGa DeMon's founder)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read the next Creepy Comic Conversion. I've looked around at the public domain super heroes wiki and found some interesting horror things myself.

    ReplyDelete