OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Form-Fillable PC Sheets For All Current Pacesetter RPGs
The Cryptworld form-fillable player character sheets I cobbled together were such a big hit, I thought I'd go ahead and take care of the entire current Pacesetter line! Click the links and/or the sheets below and you can download a form-fillable character sheet PDF for your favorite current Pacesetter game!
Labels:
character sheet,
Cryptworld,
GM Tips,
Majus,
Pacesetter,
Products,
Timemaster
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No Star Ace?
ReplyDeleteThat's kinda why I said "current" three times in the description above. No Star Ace. No Chill.
Delete