As this post goes live (4:30 a.m. EST), I'm in the Wagon Queen Family Truckster heading to Wisconsin and Gary Con. This is my favorite convention by far, and I've packed up the computer and camera for plenty of daily updates and pix. Stay tuned to The Savage AfterWorld for live coverage from sunny Lake Geneva, where this hobby got started!
And, as is tradition in the Sniderman household, all road trips begin with this song blaring from the CD player. It's a tradition, and one that you'll now share. As you listen to this, I will too as I hit the Holiday Road to Gary Con!
OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...

No comments:
Post a Comment