Hey gang,
Just got word that the weather in my area is supposed to get crummy overnight, so rather than stay here at the Con an extra night, I'll be leaving immediately after I game with Jim Ward at noon in hopes of getting to my house in Ohio before whatever hits. So my Day 4 update and wrap-up will probably go up tomorrow morning as I have a 7-hour drive tonight starting around 4 p.m. Thanks to all who have followed me during this year's Gary Con adventures!
~ Your Friendly Neighborhood Sniderman
OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...
Good luck on that drive! Hope you get home safe and sound!
ReplyDelete