OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...
Saturday, June 4, 2016
TOON Dullards & Dragons Now Available For Download!
As this post goes live, I just finished running a group of players through a new adventure for the TOON RPG by Steve Jackson Games -- "Dullards & Dragons"! If you'd like to run it for your own home group, here it is available for download. (I even included 6 pre-gens for your use!) Enjoy, and let me know if your players were able to stop the scourge of Count Strahd Von Strahdovich (thunderclap) from the Realm of Pidgeonloft!
Labels:
Fluff/Inspiration,
Game Design,
NTRPG Con,
Products,
TOON
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for this. Super cool. I hope to have a chance to play in or run this game.
ReplyDelete