In a little less than a week, NTRPG Con 2016 will be underway, and Your Friendly Neighborhood Sniderman will be there! I'll have my laptop with me and, as I like to do during my convention sojourns, I'll be live-blogging every day from the event to keep you informed and entertained as to the goings-on at one of the foremost OSR gaming conventions! Stay tuned next week as I post a daily missive from "Deep Inna Hearta"!
Oh, and on a side note: This post marks Post Number 997. So it appears that The Savage AfterWorld will hit Post #1,000 while I'm at NTRPG Con! What wacky plans might I have in store for that milestone? Stay tuned!
OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...

No comments:
Post a Comment