I had to get creative to get as much info on a 3 x 5.5 inch card as I could. You'll need to use the back of it for equipment and any other info you'd like. (Or just use a separate sheet of paper.) I plan to print these on cardstock and add a loop of string to the hole for use at my next convention game. Six of them fit on an 8.5 x 11 sheet. Here's a link of a full sheet of them for use in your own horror-fueled Cryptworld games! Enjoy!
OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...

Fun idea. It might also encourage a different type of game play, almost Lovecraftian, in which players expect to die. I love these little affects, nice job!
ReplyDeletePerfect for convention scenarios!
ReplyDelete