Tired of the same old ID lanyards distributed at gaming conventions? Want something a bit more personal or uniquely "you" to wear? Do what I did:
1. Find someone on a site like Etsy who creates custom-made ID lanyards. I contacted Vicki at SunlightCreations who said she could make a custom lanyard for me if I supplied the material.
2. Purchase some custom material at a place like Spoonflower. Lots of good gaming-related designs, but of course I went with the Classic RPG Map design pattern I created last year.
3. Send material to lanyard maker, and wait.
Just got confirmation that my custom gaming convention lanyard is on the way. Between the material, labor, and shipping, it cost me about $15.00. But I plan to get a lot of use out of it.
OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...

No comments:
Post a Comment