- Twisted Tunes
- Beneath the Ruins: Part 3
- An All-new Labyrinth Lord Class
- And More Module Madness!
OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...

It's been a long ass time since I have read a zine. Once I started travelling around the world, it wasn't feasible to continue to receive them in the mail. Guess I'll have to poke around on the Internet and see what I can dig up. By the way, now following your blog.
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Thanks for the shout out, Sniderman! We're very happy with this issue and hope everyone else is, too. And yes, spidergoats appear not just on the cover!
ReplyDelete