"JF" runs the Solo Nexus blog which is dedicated to solo tabletop gaming in all its forms: card games, board games, miniatures, and even RPGs. Taking his cue from an earlier-played solo gaming adventure, he recently hosted a dinner party at his house based on Mutant Future called "All Pigmen Must Die!" A special mutated menu was provided to his guests (I must try the Deconstructed Gazpacho!) prior to the game they played. I won't run through the details of the adventure, as I encourage you to go over and report of his game for yourself. Pigmen versus mutant plants? Sign me up! And with characters like "Colonel Kernel" and a Marilyn Monroe robot (not to mention Goldface and The Cactus With No Name), you know some Mutant Future madness ensued!
OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...
No comments:
Post a Comment