It's 4:30 a.m. here in The Savage AfterWorld. I've got the Landmaster packed up and fueled, and I'm heading out to Gen Con right now. Stay tuned for semi-regular Gen Con updates for the next few days!
And, as is a tradition in the Sniderman household, all of our vacations begin with this Lyndsay Buckingham song blaring from the CD player. I'm queueing it as this post goes live, so it's only fair you enjoy it too...
UPDATE: The Landmaster has landed! I'll have a "Day 0" post later this evening.
OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...
Good luck on your travels and may the dice be with you!
ReplyDelete