We're now one month away from the biggest gaming convention in North America. I'll be attending this year again, running Mutant Future (including the long-awaited Thundarr game!) as well as live blogging each day during the event. I'll also be representing the Labyrinth Lord Society at the "STINK" as well as playtesting a not-yet-announced RPG for any folks interested. Add in any games I'm either running or playing, and I've got a pretty full schedule. In fact, here's what it looks like as a pictogram:
Stay tuned for more information to come!
OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...


No comments:
Post a Comment