While checking out the new Lord of the Rings LEGO sets now available, I half-seriously did a Google search for "post-apocalyptic LEGO." I was just curious as to whether some creative "brick-clicker" had built a blocky wasteland scene.
I had no idea what I'd stumbled across...
It's turns out there is a "genre" of LEGO landscaping called "ApocaLEGO" and it's kinda popular. And cool. Check out the Google link I just provided, and here's a neat article on Boing Boing about the end-of-the-world theme.
OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...



That kicks ass!
ReplyDeleteWow I didn't know that it was a whole genre. I remember being quite happy when I saw this a while ago.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/dunechaser/sets/72157607776271940/
John.
Very, very cool. Thank you!
ReplyDelete