OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Coming Soon To The Savage AfterWorld...
Every time I have an interesting idea...or concept...or spark of inspiration for The Savage AfterWorld, I jot a word or two down on a Post-it which eventually finds its way into my "Notebook of Damn Fine Ideas." Over the months, I have accumulated a stack of Mutant Future-inspired "key words" that will one day find their way onto this blog or a physical supplement. Want a sneak peek? Here you go:
webworm-splinter-knotweed-brainblabla-swarmingbird-trilobite-hummingator-suburbanites-rotgut-fizzle-carbonburn-gopherchoke-omniputer-goliathawaits-livingconsciousness-outlander-aquatic-gadgeteer-upfromthedepths-goodhousekeeping-thescuttlingmenace-atomicarnival-deviantdatabase-deadinthewater-weedworld
Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm interested in seeing where you stream of conscious leads :)
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty certain "the gopherchoke" will get you arrested in most parts of The South.
ReplyDeleteThey don't take kindly to freaks and weirdos.
I misheard "go for broke" on the radio, and that's where "Gopherchoke" came from. Originally, I imagined it being the name of a post-apoc town someplace, but then inspiration hit. Check out the Subterranean Toxin Delivery Module !
ReplyDelete