Just a little poll I'm taking, trying to gauge interest in one of the many projects I have on the burners. Let me know what would be of use to you in your Mutant Future campaigns.
OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...
I love the idea of a sprawling Mutant Future adventure, but for me the Mutant Master screen is a priority. The charts are all over the place in the book. I made my own with some creative copying and pasting, but I'd much rather have one laid out by the designer, both for aesthetic reasons and also because you would probably know which charts go where and are most used.
ReplyDeleteI voted for a monster and creature compendium. Although really, most anything would be quite useful.
ReplyDeleteIt may not be much, but I a simple LL screen:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.scribd.com/doc/11896291/Mutant-Lords-Screen-v1
Looks like we have a tie for adventures - both long and sprawling and micro-one-shots. Fortunately, I have plans for both in the works!
ReplyDeleteYay! When you have some tell me about it. Also, your scribd link is broken, I found a fix.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.scribd.com/doc/19217208/Mutant-Lords-Screen-v11