And here's more information at Board Game Geek: Thunder Road by Milton Bradley
OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...
Awesome. I can't believe I never heard of this game before.
ReplyDeleteGW dark future one of best postapoc car theme game books - game soso rulebook and world is great - several novels to by jack yeovil/kim numan awesome genre mash ups
ReplyDeleteI remember hearing about the game some time back and then downloading the rules. From what I can remember, it was kinda neat, if a little simple. Although, I never played it, but it looks like it might be fun. Its cool to see they made a commercial for it.
ReplyDelete