I've been on a bit of a videogame hack-and-slash kick recently. A month back, I ran through Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 and 2 in a marathon gaming spree. Just finished Torchlight this week (and have my eye on Torchlight 2). Felt like I had pretty much gotten it all out of my system, when my eyes fell onto my Playstation 2 collection and a forgotten gem of a top-down dungeon run:
Looks like I have another week or two of shooting radscorpions and Vault-exploring ahead of me.
OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...

Have fun. Have you tried Blood Dragon yet?
ReplyDeleteI remember that one...never had the chance to finish it. TL2 is freaking great hack-n-loot; made me hopeful for new content.
ReplyDelete