Taking advantage of my offer for free RPG editing services, Rob Sondoh, Jr., of Experimental Playground asked me to give his new RPG a quick once-over. The post-apocalyptic RPG, Mutants & Machine-Guns, is the first role-playing game created and released by Experimental Playground. The game is a micro-RPG, as the entire game fits in 8 pages. A pocketmod is available, making this the most portable End of the World game I've seen. Very simple, stream-lined mechanics, and just enough details to get you going. Did I mention it's a free download? And it's available in Spanish, French, and English. Sniderman says, "Check it out!"
OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...
Cool! Looks awesome!
ReplyDelete(Not to brag, but I fit a post-apoc RPC on a single page...)
http://mutantur.wordpress.com/
(...used a smaller font, though.)
Who did the artwork? It's kickarse.
ReplyDeleteCool, I really like the art!
ReplyDeleteThanks to Tim for editing and boosting this game here. I did the cover for the pocketmod. Now me and my partner are discussing and playtesting for the next version. It should be improve based on comments and critique of players :)
ReplyDeleteThanks again Tim.