OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...
Friday, December 21, 2012
Well, It Was Fun While It Lasted...
Sadly, the world is scheduled to end today. Ironically, I've been writing about a post-apocalyptic RPG for several years. And today, it's actually upon us. You've had a good run, Planet Earth. To all of my readers, I say "Farewell" and "Take cover." Good luck!
Labels:
12-21-12,
End Of The World,
personal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't wait to see what mutations I get!
ReplyDeleteCome on, Gamma Eyes!
So far the apocalypse is proving to be a let down.
ReplyDelete