OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Polyhedral Dice Shot Glasses
Something cool I discovered lurking in my Google+ circles. Amy Davis of Monster Dance Designs created a set of shot glasses etched with the classic shapes of your favorite polyhedral dice! She occasionally sells these on her etsy shop as well as at game conventions for $48 a set (plus shipping). She's working on something a bit more "steady" when it comes to distribution, but until that time comes, stay sharp for the next time they're offered for sale.
Labels:
Cool,
Fluff/Inspiration,
Products
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yep, that was me.
ReplyDeleteOrdered them to go along with the Drinking Quest game I had just ordered thanks to someone in my G+ circles ;)
I also have Drinking Quest. Ordering those glasses for it was a GREAT idea!
ReplyDelete