In just two weeks, The Savage AfterWorld turns three years old. In honor of this milestone, I thought it was time to give this blog a degree of permanence. So, without further ado, please be sure to bookmark my newly dedicated URL...
OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...
I found you on RPGBA and did as I was bidden to follow thee.
ReplyDeleteI like what I see. Clever, witty, mostly just plain awesome, and oh yeah cool title. Is it odd that just about anything even vaguely related to apocalypse/Armageddon appeals to me? Is there a pill for that?