OSR Classic Module Commentary - Deeper Integration of B1 In Search of The
Unknown By Mike Carr Into the Hyperborea Rpg - D100 Random Sword & Sorcery
magical and Arcane treasures Table
-
Here is a d100 random treasure table tailored for Sword & Sorcery campaigns
(e.g., Hyperborea, Worlds Without Number, ACKS II, or classic OSR systems).
Thi...
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Preview Of New Gamma World Art
Labels:
Mutant Future,
News,
Products
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sentiments exactly. I'm afraid to expect anything so I'm not sure what to make of them at this point in time...
ReplyDeleteInteresting for sure. I'd be wary of getting too worked up (good or bad) about artwork as WotC is known to swap artwork before publishing.
ReplyDeleteHmmmm...
ReplyDeleteBrutorz Bill: QFT, brother. QFT.
ReplyDeleteOh dear god... they've gotten Image Comics to do the artwork.
ReplyDeleteI'm better "Speed Lines" will be one of you "daily mutation draws" hehe