Noon-ish - Check-in at the Canterbury, grab some lunch, and get my bearings. Visit the Convention Center and swing by Will Call for some last-minute tickets I purchased. Do some general recon so I'm not wandering around like a lost chimp for four days.
9-10 a.m. - Jockey for position of entering Gen Con for the first time. I plan to be part of the running of the bulls.
10 a.m. - ??? - Wander the Dealer Hall and buy many monies worth of stuff. Hang out at The Old School Renaissance Group booth and meet other old school fans. Play demos and make note of future purchases.
Evening - Venturing into The Tower of Gygax at JW Marriott
10 a.m. - Running Mutant Future game at Crown Plaza - "Gimme Shelter"
4 p.m. - Running Mutant Future game at Crown Plaza - "Dead in the Water"
10 a.m. - Running TOON game at Crown Plaza - "Hassle in the Castle"
2 p.m. - Running Ghostbusters game at Crown Plaza - "How Dry I Am"
8 p.m. - Media Meet & Greet at Union Station
2 p.m. - Depart for home
On My "Unscheduled But Gonna Happen" Agenda:
- Hit the auction and consignment store for a few hours
- Play in any pick-up games that'll have me
- Perhaps run a pick-up Mutant Future Thundarr game if time allows
- Regular posts and pix here at Savage AfterWorld
- Catch a few nerdy flix at the Film Fest
- Find a use for the handful of Generic Tix I bought
To ID me, you'll want to look for a few identifying icons: glasses; a mustache; and this tag on my ID lanyard: